Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mindfulness

I attended a training at work yesterday on personality disorders. It was a 6 hour video. The information was very interesting. Of course, what caught my attention was the information on mindfulness. Evidently, they've studied the brain and shown meditation mindfulness causes underdeveloped parts of the brain to mature! I really find that fascinating. What a powerful argument to become a master on meditation. That would help so much with being impulsive, not to mention staying in the here and now.

2 comments:

pchickki said...

sounds interesting Vickie
I love the illustrations
Very mindful !
Love you

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

I used to meditate, and it made me feel wonderful on so many levels. I need to meditate daily,once again. Are you going to? Hugs to you, kathy